What is it?
EASHT is a horse-assisted intervention developed by Marianne Disipio, which combines supportive therapy to help moms of children with special needs thrive within their caregiver role, with the introduction of soulful self-care practices for coping with ongoing challenges.
It is a method that uses profound personal experiences, obtained through professionally-guided interactions with horses (on the ground), to gain helpful insights into thoughts, beliefs, values, behaviours, choices, and communication. The purpose is to apply new self-discoveries and learning into real life challenging situations to promote wellness.
Results you can expect from EASHT
- Releasing sadness and moving towards acceptance through moving experiences with the horses.
- Building long term emotional stamina for caregiving by learning soulful practices and routines to include in your own personal road map towards wellness.
- Learning to trust your motherly intuition to help guide you with difficult parenting decisions.
- Fostering your child’s self-esteem by assuring your approach addresses all 5 essential CQs for a well-adjusted child.
- Daring to dream about your own life as a woman by implementing a realistic, yet motivating, long-term action plan.
- Identifying your DOs and DON’Ts for communicating effectively while co-parenting (or advocating for your child) by obtaining insights mirrored by the horses.
- Accessing emotional support as needed through Marianne’s therapy and new friendships with other moms like you!
IS EASHT FOR YOU?
It is absolutely something you will enjoy if you…
- Love animals and horses
- Respect that animals have certain rights and choices
- Share beliefs (or are open-minded) around a universal sense of spirituality
- Believe that animals can communicate with us in many ways
- Can benefit from emotional support
- Feel 100% committed to getting your horsepower back and keeping it!
It is not for you if you identify with one or many of the following:
- Have strong fears around animals
- Believe the purpose of animals is mainly for food
- Believe horses are only for riding sports
- Adhere strictly to a single religious denomination
- Consider yourself more of a scientific or fact-based person
- Want or require traditional psychotherapy or medical intervention
Save your money for weekends in the mountains, and those cute yoga pants! You don’t need to be in therapy forever because there’s nothing wrong with you!
Marianne’s sole purpose in life is to help moms of children with special needs get to a place of complete self-sufficiency so she will never have to see your beautiful face again (unless it’s for a cup of tea and a social visit with her amazing horses)! It’s all about helping you get your HORSEPOWER back!
$129 (60-90 min)
$299 (SAVE $88!)
Not sure this is for you yet?
No problem! You can pay as you go. If you decide to stop and not follow through with the 3 sessions, you are not obligated to pay for the remaining sessions.
Have FSCD funding?
Ask your case worker if you can get some of the cost covered under therapy to help you cope as a parent of a child with special needs